1. We shall comply with laws, ordinances, national guidelines and regulations regarding personal information protection.
2. We shall define the purpose of use of personal information, and appropriately acquire, use and provide personal information. The Company shall use the acquired personal information only within the scope of the defined purpose of use except in cases stipulated by laws and ordinances.
3. We shall not provide the acquired personal information to a third party without consent of the individual concerned except in cases stipulated by laws and ordinances.
4. We shall maintain the appropriate organizational, physical, personnel and technical controls necessary to ensure data security and protect personal information.
5. We shall establish and internally circulate rules regarding personal information protection, and educate its staffs to ensure appropriate handling of personal information.
6. We shall conduct regular checks of its handling of personal information, management system and other operations, and shall continuously review and improve these aspects of its business.
7. When we outsource, it shall fully examine the qualifications of the outsourcee, and provide instructions and exercise supervision to ensure full information management.
8. We shall comply with laws and ordinances concerning a request by an individual for the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion of personal information or notification of the purpose of use, and shall appropriately respond to suggestions and inquiries relating to its handling of personal information.